Registration of beneficiaries under PMRPY scheme expires on 31st March 2019. Registration may not be possible after 1st April 2019.
About PMRPY Benefit Scheme
PMRPY-Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Protsahan Yojana launched on 9th August 2016 with an objective to incentivize employers for the creation of employment.
Under the scheme, the Government paying full employers' contribution of 12% (towards EPF and EPS both), for a period of 3 years in respect of new employees who have registered with the EPFO on or after April 1, 2016, with salary up to Rs.15,000 per month.
PMRPY has a dual benefit,
- The employer is incentivized for increasing the employee base in the establishment through payment of EPF contribution of 12% of wages.
- A large number of workers find jobs in such establishments.
The number of Employees and Establishments benefit as on 31st December 2018 is 98.38 lakh and 1.21 lakh respectively.
Registration Flow for PMRPY Scheme
Homepage of PMRPY Portal
- The employer can access the PMRPY portal through PMRPY link www.epfindia.gov.in >>Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Protsahan Yojana(PMRPY).
- On clicking the link the following screen showing the homepage of PMRPY portal would appear:
Homepage of PMRPY Portal
PMRPY and Shram Suvidha is linked, so the first register with shram suvidha, see this details Shram Suvidha Compliances & Explanations.
- For an employer to login into the portal, the link "Login" on the right top of the screen at the homepage of PMRPY portal is available.
- On clicking "Log in", the following screen would appear:
- The employer enters the LIN or EPF code of the establishment and the password used for logging in the ECR portal.
- The EPF code number has to be entered in the pattern- <Region Code> <Office Code> <Establishment Code(7 digits)> <Extension Code>
Establishment Profile Page
- On the first time login, the Establishment profile page would appear.
- After furnishing the required details, the employer has to click the "Update" button.
- The information furnished by the employer has digitally signed by the employer.
- To digitally sign the furnished information and the declaration, the employer should click on the "Sign PDF" button.
After furnishing the information for the first time, the establishment profile would appear as in the following screen.
The declaration PDF for Establishment profile details would be available as below
Post Login by an employer, the homepage of establishment on PMRPY portal would appear as below:
Employee PMRPY Registration Process
The Employer would file the online return for the employees meeting the eligibility criteria under the PMRPY scheme.
The member registration for availing PMRPY benefits can carry out using both individual and bulk registration.
- For Individual registration, the employer has to enter the individual UAN, which has been seeded with Aadhar.
- Alternatively, the Employer may submit the members' details in bulk for registration on PMRPY portal by uploading the bulk file.
On clicking the "Initiate Aadhar Authentication" button, the system would verify the details of each of the registered member with UIDAI database for authentication and also with the EPFO database for duplication.
The portal would show the report of Aadhar authentication to the employers.
The details of the members furnished by the employer have digitally signed by the employer.
Top HRM solution for efficient and smooth management of employees and payrolls. It is a complete HR management platform that helps companies build a happier and productive workforce with a suite of apps that for easy employee activity tracker.
To follow our previous blog Click Here