HRAPP has partnered with ICICI Bank for an integrated platform. Any HRAPP clients using ICICI Business Banking can utilize HRAPP PayOut feature for their salary process.
To register/link ICICI account with HRAPP, its one-time registration and follow the below steps
1. Navigate to 'Organization' tab and select 'EFT Configuration'.A pop-up will appears.
2. Select the Bank Name and Enter the ICICI Corporate ID, Debit Account Number, User ID and then click submit.
A pop-up is shown with "CONFIRM REGISTRATION" message.
Top HRM solution for efficient and smooth management of employees and payrolls. It is a complete HR management platform that helps companies build a happier and productive workforce with a suite of apps that for easy employee monitoring.
3. In the Confirm Registration pop-up, click YES for an ICICI connected banking.
4. In the Registration Request Successful pop-up, click Proceed to Approval.
5. While clicking Proceed to Approval, it will redirect to the ICICI Business Banking Portal for self-approval.
6. If self-approval not done, a pop-up will display in the HRAPP Dashboard.
Salary Processing from HRAPP
After the completion of registration, use the HRAPP PayOut feature to process the salary.
Salary Transfer Process
1. Navigate to Payroll--------> PayOut
2. Select the Month to start with the online salary transfer and click the Next button.
3. In the Online Salary Payment-select the Direct Debit from the drop-down list
4. After the selection, it will redirect to the below page, click either Monthly or Hourly Employees salary payment.
5. In the choose your option section, select the details from the combination of filters.
For selecting all the employees for the transaction click the 'Select All' checkbox
Available balance in the respective account will display in the bottom of the page.
6. The total debit salary amount will be shown in the Proceed button. Check and click the proceed button to initiate the transaction.
7. Enter the OTP(will receive the OTP in the registered mobile number with the bank number)
8. Then click Continue will direct to the status page.
9. Click check status it will redirect to the 'Payment History'.
Payment History and Status
1. Navigate to Payroll --------> Payout History
2. While clicking the view details in the Payout History it will redirect to the Payment Status page.
HRAPP is an intuitive cloud-based HRMS solution with a complete suite of features. We want to disrupt the HR Tech Space for better and equip HRs and employees with an end-to-end platform that is as interactive as social media, yet powerful enough to handle all HR tasks effortlessly.
[cs_content][cs_section parallax="false" style="margin: 0px;padding: 45px 0px;"][cs_row inner_container="true" marginless_columns="false" style="margin: 0px auto;padding: 0px;"][cs_column fade="false" fade_animation="in" fade_animation_offset="45px" fade_duration="750" type="1/1" style="padding: 0px;"][cs_text]We are glad to inform you that HRAPP has been upgraded to V1.5 . On the account of new release HRAPP is free for 6 months with no obligation to subscribe or buy the product to try […]
HRAPP V 188.8.131.52 got a great feature for you! Relax and have a look at the feature! We are happy to announce our HRAPP customer's, new feature and upgrades coming with the feature-packed release of HRAPP V 184.108.40.206. "HRAPP V 220.127.116.11 is Patently an impressive update, with lots of features and improvements". "To make our application […]
HRAPP got a great feature for you! Relax and have a look at the feature! We are happy to announce our HRAPP customer's, new feature and upgrades coming with the feature-packed release of HRAPP V 18.104.22.168. "HRAPP V 22.214.171.124 is Patently an impressive update, with lots of features and improvements". "To make our application better for […]
Sign up now for Remote Employee Monitoring Solution
Remote employee monitoring, including time tracking, is a vital tool in a business’s drive to be successful and productive. Whether it’s a permanent move or if you’re transitioning to remote work temporarily in an effort to limit exposure to COVID-19, monitoring can take the assumptions out of distributed teamwork.