HRAPP has partnered with ICICI Bank for an integrated platform. Any HRAPP clients using ICICI Business Banking can utilize HRAPP PayOut feature for their salary process.
To register/link ICICI account with HRAPP, its one-time registration and follow the below steps
1. Navigate to 'Organization' tab and select 'EFT Configuration'.A pop-up will appears.
2. Select the Bank Name and Enter the ICICI Corporate ID, Debit Account Number, User ID and then click submit.
A pop-up is shown with "CONFIRM REGISTRATION" message.
Top HRM solution for efficient and smooth management of employees and payrolls. It is a complete HR management platform that helps companies build a happier and productive workforce with a suite of apps that for easy employee monitoring.
3. In the Confirm Registration pop-up, click YES for an ICICI connected banking.
4. In the Registration Request Successful pop-up, click Proceed to Approval.
5. While clicking Proceed to Approval, it will redirect to the ICICI Business Banking Portal for self-approval.
6. If self-approval not done, a pop-up will display in the HRAPP Dashboard.
Salary Processing from HRAPP
After the completion of registration, use the HRAPP PayOut feature to process the salary.
Salary Transfer Process
1. Navigate to Payroll--------> PayOut
2. Select the Month to start with the online salary transfer and click the Next button.
3. In the Online Salary Payment-select the Direct Debit from the drop-down list
4. After the selection, it will redirect to the below page, click either Monthly or Hourly Employees salary payment.
5. In the choose your option section, select the details from the combination of filters.
- Employee Type
- For selecting all the employees for the transaction click the 'Select All' checkbox
- Available balance in the respective account will display in the bottom of the page.
6. The total debit salary amount will be shown in the Proceed button. Check and click the proceed button to initiate the transaction.
7. Enter the OTP(will receive the OTP in the registered mobile number with the bank number)
8. Then click Continue will direct to the status page.
9. Click check status it will redirect to the 'Payment History'.
Payment History and Status
1. Navigate to Payroll --------> Payout History
2. While clicking the view details in the Payout History it will redirect to the Payment Status page.
To view our more Enhancement Click Here